Links to Resuscitation Algorithms
We've assembled an array of links to current resuscitation algorithms published by resuscitation councils such as the NZRC/ARC, the ERC and other notable organisations. There's Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) algorithms and NEW GUIDELINES on managing cardiac arrest when confronted by a case of confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
New Zealand Government Ministry of Health (COVID-19) 28th March 2020
- PPE requirement for essential non-health workers - COVID-19 Poster
- PPE: A guide for staff caring for COVID-19 positive people in hospital Poster
- PPE used by community care providers for prevention of COVID-19
- Taking nasopharyngeal/throat swabs poster
- Donning and doffing guidance
- Guidance for prioritising personal protective equipment
New Zealand Resuscitation Council
British Thoracic Society
- Arrow Difficult Vascular Access Algorithm (PDF EZI/IO)
Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ)
We have also listed all of the New Zealand Government's Ministry of Health posters specifically providing guidance for the use of PPE for clinical personnel and non-essential workers. We will continue to provide links to any official or well validated educational resources.
Accredited training provider of