Let us run a workshop for you. Are you organising a conference for health professionals in the Auckland region? If so, we can add value to your programme by offering delegates an ACLS course before, during or after the conference. Any of our standard, customised or NZRC courses can be provided, and with the Clinical Skills Centre located only a short distance from all major conference venues in the CBD we can arrange return transport for delegates (conditions apply). Up to 24 people can attend each session, and courses can be run on a weekday, in the evening or at the weekend. Please contact usfor more information.
Our courses are approved for CME activities by:
- The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- The New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine
- The Royal New Zealand College of Urgent Care
- The New Zealand Dental Association.
Attendance at our courses can claimed under the following Australia and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists CPD Programme category:
- Hands on Workshop > Category 3 / Level 2: 3 credits per hour.
And for the Royal Australasian College of Physicians CPD Programme:
- Category 4 > Structured Learning Projects: 3 credits per hour.
Our ACLS Refresher has been accredited by the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine CPD Programme for:
- A maximum of 5 points in total, comprising 0.5 points per hour for lectures and 1.0 point per hour for skills practice.
And also by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons CPD Programme:
- Fellows who participate can claim one point per hour [maximum 4 points] in Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills.
We also travel to select North Island locations and deliver courses on-site at conference venues. Please contact us to discuss your requirements as these courses may incur additional costs.
Bookings are subject to availability of training rooms at the Clinical Skills Centre.
Additional charges may apply for transport to and from the course venue.
Full payment is required in advance for delegates to secure a booking.
All off-site courses incur a minimum charge of 20 registration fees.
Our standard cancellation policy applies.
Accredited training provider of