Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be made in writing or by email. We will confirm your booking by return letter or email.
- Bookings are subject to availability of training rooms at the Clinical Skills Centre. We will do our best to offer a range of dates and times that suit you. All course start times are flexible, however our earliest start time is 0700.
- Special conditions apply to new customers entitled to our introductory offer, repeat customers currently receiving our loyalty discount and to conference organisers. Please ensure you are familiar with these conditions if any of these apply to you.
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers. We reserve the right to cancel a course if minimum numbers are not reached. In this instance all students will be entitled to a full refund.
Payment and Certification
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, full payment is required in advance to secure a booking.
- For customised courses a 50% deposit may be required beforehand. A minimum charge of 6 students applies to all customised courses.
- Booked students who do not attend will be charged for as we still incur the cost of hiring the facilities, catering and tutor's fees.
- Certificates for course completion will be supplied electronically when payment has been received.
Please see our cancellation policy.
Payment must be received within 14 days of the date of invoice.
Overdue accounts will be referred to Credit Consultant Debt Services to process.
In the event of an overdue account being referred, we reserve the right to add collection costs to your account.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Accredited training provider of