Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be made in writing or by email via the on-line course booking system. We will confirm your booking by return email.
- Bookings are subject to availability of training rooms at the Clinical Skills Centre. We will do our best to offer a range of dates and times that suit you. All course start times are flexible, however our earliest start time is 0700.
- Special conditions apply to new customers entitled to our introductory offer, repeat customers currently receiving our loyalty discount and to conference organisers. Please ensure you are familiar with these conditions if any of these apply to you.
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers. We reserve the right to cancel a course if minimum numbers are not reached. In this instance all students will be transferred to the next available courses or will be offered a full refund.
Payment and Certification
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, full payment is required in advance to secure a booking.
- For customised courses a 50% deposit may be required beforehand. A minimum charge of 6 students applies to all customised courses.
- Booked students who do not attend will be charged for as we still incur the cost of hiring the facilities, catering and tutor's fees.
- Certificates for course completion will be supplied electronically when payment has been received.
Please see our cancellation policy. Special conditions apply if courses are postponed or canceled due to COVID-19 Government imposed restrictions.
Payment must be received within 14 days of the date of invoice unless by arrangement
Overdue accounts will be referred to Credit Consultant Debt Services to process.
In the event of an overdue account being referred, we reserve the right to add collection costs to your account.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA): Concerns & Complaints
Resuscitation Skills Ltd endeavors to act responsibly and offer a very high standard of service to our clients. Should we fail to meet your expectation when providing any goods and, or services, we are happy to receive your concerns or complaint and will follow a customer centered process to meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act and any other relevant legislation, guidelines and procedures. In the first instance you can communicate with our Managing Director: Mr. Billy RJ Doyle, [email protected],
Accredited training provider of