Customised Courses & Medical Consultancy Services
At Resuscitation Skills we specialise in creating customised training solutions. We can adapt standard courses or put together a customised solution to better reflect your clinical setting and learning outcomes. We specialise in developing teams and individual performance. Our team has expertise in health & safety consultancy and providing paramedical services in austere environments including remote settings for film & television productions & special events.
Our faculty of emergency physicians, anaesthetists, critical care nurses and intensive care paramedics are qualified to teach a variety of advanced level skills. All of our customised courses involve a site visit and scenario-planning session where we meet with you to discuss the content of the course, the preferred delivery model and participant performance criteria. Our training philosophy is simple: Train right...do it right!
We have extensive experience in providing health & safety consultancy for high risk special projects in austere and remote environments, especially for film & T.V production and discrete events where specialised healthcare is required.
Here is a selection of customised courses that we have recently run:
- Advanced Resuscitation and OR Crisis Management for Anaesthetic Techicians
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support Refresher for Anaesthetic Technicians
- Applied Aquatic Emergency Care for Pool Lifeguards
- ACLS Refresher for Appearance Medicine Doctors
- Advanced Pre-hospital Emergency Care (A-PHEC) for remote divers
- Advanced Pre-Hopsital Emergency Care (A-PHEC) for tactical environments
Our team has provided health & safety planning and paramedical services for major remote film productions as well as risk management planning for TV and film production companies.
Accredited training provider of