At Resuscitation Skills we specialise in creating customised training solutions. We're happy to adapt one of our standard courses or put together an entirely new programme to better reflect your clinical setting and learning outcomes. We specialise in developing on-site resuscitation simulation programmes to develop your team.
Our faculty of emergency physicians, anaesthetists, critical care nurses and intensive care paramedics are qualified to teach a variety of advanced level skills. All of our customised courses involve a site visit and scenario-planning session where we meet with you to discuss the content of the course. A minimum of 8 students are required to run a customised course.
Here is a selection of customised courses that we have recently run:
- Advanced Resuscitation and OR Crisis Management for Anaesthetic Techicians
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support Refresher for Anaesthetic Technicians
- Applied Aquatic Emergency Care for Pool Lifeguards
- ACLS Refresher for Appearance Medicine Doctors
- ACLS Recertification for Perioperative Nurses
- ACLS Refresher for Specialist Anaesthetistsâ€‹
We also have the ability to run paediatric specific courses for health professionals who care for infants and children.
Accredited training provider of